Shipping Instructions for Hard Drives and Other Sensitive Media
Clearly include your name, address, and phone number. Send it by UPS, DHL, FedEx, or USPS Priority to:
Data Recovery NE
911 Smith Street
Providence, RI 02908
- Remove and retain all brackets, cables, and misc. hardware, unless otherwise instructed.
- Enclose hard drive or other storage media into an anti static bag. Anti static bags can be obtained at just about any computer retail or repair store.
- Place storage media inside a sturdy box. Position media in the center of the box protected by at least 2" of protection on all sides.
- If shipping multiple drives in the same box, each drive must be in a separate anti static bag with foam rubber padding in between the drives with at least 5" of bubble insulation.
- Place the unit in the center of a sturdy box with 5-6 inches of bubble insulation on all sides.
- Make sure the box is clearly marked "FRAGILE".